Cum sa te ajuti singur sa economisesti curent
Most of us have at least one mobile phone, and many of us have laptops, video cameras or other devices that use battery chargers. And you know it happened at least once in a hurry to leave the house or go to bed without pulling the plug off the charger, which is not used anyway. They still consume power even when not powered to devices that are connected normally. You need a measure voltage or amperage to realize that. Grab a charger socket left. If it is hot or has an LED indicating connection status, it consumes energy in vain. This is harmful both for the environment and for your pocket. Below, we give some ideas to reduce your electricity consumption:
- Use extension cords with on / off buttons, allowing you to block-load operation of the equipment supplied. This way is much easier to reduce consumption, no need to get them separately on all the plug strip.
- If you build a house or renovate your apartment, you can install an on / off switch right next door which will turn off all the lights and outlets in the house, or just some of them.
- Use the green button to put the PC in standby, when you go away.
- Create a notification on your desk to remind you to remove your pc from the socket when you leave.
- Use a laptop instead of a desktop.
Reduce electricity wastage at the office
Power consumption is the lowest in our list of attention in the office. Look around you and see what equipment works without the need for them: open computers, air conditioners, coffee machines etc that no longer warm anything. Remember how many times you forget the air conditioner on over night or whenever lights remained on in the bathroom. Help reduce power consumption of your business even if you are not directly affected:
- Close your computer before you leave home. Also close your colleagues computers. (Save the data before)
- Turn off the air conditioner or the electric heater when you do not need them
- Disable light, if you leave last from the office
- Close other office equipment when you leave – printer, fax, scanner, copier, etc.. You can reopen them next morning.
- Discuss with the administrative department to replace old-style bulbs with some economic
None of the above items require a special effort to be implemented.
It depends on how responsible you are with the needed energy in the office. You get to save much of it, with a minimum of effort.